Am I there yet?

“I’m busy” is an understatement. When I reached the final chapter, I thought the end is near. In reality, it’s far from the end. There are just so many tasks to do until the manuscript is really completed for submission. Rechecking references, rereading, rewriting, reformatting, and reediting. The list seems endless at times. At the moment, I’m even redoing data analysis to try new suggestion from reviewer. Not forgetting the paper that is 70% completed. I need to complete the remaining 30% for submission. All these are due by end of Feb, which unfortunately is the shortest month in a year. Sigh!

Anyway, I’m not giving up. No matter how much work I need to do, I know I just need to do it until everything is completed. That day will come when I will reach the end. Just wish me luck πŸ™‚


2 thoughts on “Am I there yet?

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: