First of all, I would like to announce a good news. My good friend and the co-host for AcWri (AP) live chat, Wini has just given birth to a beautiful daughter. Emma Mary C. was born on 24 Nov 2012 at 16:23, weighing at 2.9 kg. Congratulation to Wini and her family. Emma’s so beautiful and I’m sure she’s going to melt many hearts soon.
As AcWriMo is coming to an end, I would like to organize another live chat this Wednesday, 28 Nov 2012 at 8 pm GMT+11 (check the correct time for your timezone here). I very much like to know:
- Do you consider AcWriMo an overall success?
- Have you achieved your AcWriMo goal yet? Nearly there, perhaps? Or at least a good start?
- Have you developed a daily writing habit that really works for you?
- What do you really like about AcWriMo initiative?
- Will you continue to work on your writing goal after November?
I really hope you can spend an hour chatting with me and others on Twitter using the hashtag #AcWriMo during the scheduled time this Wednesday. Let’s have an hour of great sharing and conversations to conclude our AcWriMo event this month.
Once again, thank you for participating in the AcWriMo spreadsheet and I really appreciate your dedication in updating the spreadsheet with your daily progress. The spreadsheet will continue in December with another fresh sheet. If you wish to continue declaring/sharing your goals and progress publicly, I welcome you to join me on the spreadsheet again. As always, I will continue to become your cheerleader if you need me as I’m sure you will become my cheerleader when I need you.